Following our successful crowdfunding campaign, we are now recruiting an additional Business Analyst to our team. Could you be the person we’re looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious Business Analyst to join us at the start of a very exciting journey. It will be hard work but the reward will be in having a key role in a high growth, start-up business. You will be involved in working with our clients to implement systems and to help us develop and improve our internal business processes.
This is a permanent but flexible role. We have an office in Redhill, but you will have flexibility on your place and times of work. You will be expected to work a professional week and manage your time in the best interests of our customers and your colleagues.
Initially you will be working alongside our Head of Client Delivery to understand how our customer’s business processes are translated into system requirements. And then how Workhorse is configured to deliver a customised application solving the specific needs of the business. As your expertise and experience grows you will take the lead in these projects, tasked with delivering simple, effective applications for our customers. We maintain strong relationships with all our customers and have a 100% retention rate. Your role will also entail supporting our customers to ensure that our applications deliver the maximum value for their business.
To be successful as a Business Analyst it is expected that the individual will have been exposed to experiences that shape their future responses to often challenging situations.
- Experience of full software project lifecycles
- Capable of leading user workshops to capture requirements
- Experience in taking those user requirements and applying them to a system architecture
- Writing user manuals and delivering user training
- Working with users during acceptance testing to understand gaps and refine the application
- An interest in the use of software applications to improve business processes
- Experience in a range of industries and working with small business
For further reference check out one of our products, Workhorse Order Management here.
To download the full job specification click on the link below:
To apply: email Alastair Badman on email@example.com telling us why you believe you’d be a great match for this exciting role.