Order reports are accessed from the Order Reports module. There are several reports available:
- Open Orders – shows ship date, order number, customer, product code, number ordered, number despatched, number invoiced.
- Open Purchase Orders – shows Order date, required by date, PO reference, supplier, product, the number of items on the order and the number received to date.
POs will only display in this report once they have been sent (not when they are in Draft status).
A line will show on the report for each item on the PO which still has items that have not yet been received.
- Usage by Product – Shows the Product Category, Item Code and the number of that product used in the past week, month, 3 months, 6 months and 12 months.
- Sales Margins – Shows the Item Code, Description, Quantity, Total Net, Total Margin and Margin %.
- Invoice Margins – Shows the Invoice Date, Invoice Number, Customer, Order Ref, Total Net, Total Margin and Margin %.
- Customer Last Order Date – Shows the Customer and Last Order Date.
Order Reports can be downloaded as a CSV by selecting the green Download CSV button at the top right-hand corner of the screen. It is possible to move between Open Orders and Open Purchase Orders using the blue text at the top of the screen: